Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

October Mini Happy Planner Spreads: How I Decorated It! 2017

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing with you how I decorated my Mini Health Happy Planner for the month of October.


My mini is also in a deluxe cover from Me and My Big Ideas.













Here is October monthly page in my Mini.














Here is the first week of October. I try to keep the spreads somewhat simple in my Mini since this is my health planner.












This is the second week of October. Washi is from Dollar Tree.













Here is the third week of October.














This is the fourth week of October!














Last here is what Halloween Day looks like in my Mini.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment