Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Life Update: Im Back! Chloe is in Pre K and Job Hunting

Hey everyone so I know its been a while since I last posted on my blog.... I wanted to tell yall Im back! Everything has been good I just needed a break from my blog for a little bit.

I have been unemployed still but I am now looking for a job since my daughter is in school now. Yes Chloe is in Pre K now! She is a big girl and not my baby anymore. She does a full day of Pre K 8am to 3:30pm Monday thru Friday. She is doing so well that she has been learning to even write her own name now. So while Chloe is in school I plan to get a job working in Child Care. Chloe is 4 years old now!

I have been putting in applications since August but no luck so far. I just did two applications this week and should hear from them very soon.

So I just wanted to do a quick update and let you know that I am back to blogging!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment