Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Happy Planner Spread: How I Decorated It! (Classic & Mini)

Hey everyone!! Today I am showing you how I decorated February in my Classic and Mini Happy Planner.


Classic Everyday Happy Planner:

 This is how I decorated the currently page. The stickers and washi are from Dollar Tree.













This is the monthly page!














Week one I did a circus theme! The circus stickers are from Dollar Tree. The rest are from the Mambi Color Story sticker book.












Week two I decided to do a Princess theme. Princess stickers are from Dollar Tree and rest are from Mambi Color Story sticker book.












Week three and for Valentines I did a Valentines theme. Washi is from Dollar Tree. The gem stickers are from Dollar General I think and the rest are from a Mambi sticker book.











Week four I did a Treat theme!! The treat stickers are from the Dollar Tree and rest are from a Mambi sticker book.













Mini Health Happy Planner:

I covered up the currently page and added monthly goals.













Week one I did a flower theme. I am not sure where the flower stickers came from. Washi is from Dollar Tree.












Week two I did just a simple heart theme. The washi is from Dollar Tree and the heart stickers are from a Etsy shop.












Week three I just decided to decorate with just washi. Washi is from Dollar Tree.













Week four I did a pink owl theme. The owl stickers and washi is from Dollar Tree.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment