Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, February 3, 2017

Favorite Planner Supplies Series #5: Paperclips!!

Hey Everyone Today is my final blog posts in this planner supplies series. I plan to do a updated version at the end of this year.

These are my favorite ribbon paperclips that I made. Ribbon is from Dollar Tree.













These paperclips I made from stickers.














These are my fave paperclips that I made from felt stickers. The owls are my favorite!!













These donuts paperclips are my absolute favorite that I have made so far!!













These owl paperclips I made from old necklaces.














Last are these button paperclips that I made. The buttons were from the Dollar Tree.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment