Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, January 20, 2017

What I got for Christmas!! 2016

Hey everyone today I am sharing with you what I got for Christmas 2016.


Planner Supplies:

My mom got me these felt stickers! I used some already to turn into paperclips.













I also got these from my mom as well.














My mom got me these stickers that you can color on. I haven't used these yet.













She also got me these birthday washi strips.














She also gave me these cute fairy stickers!!














I also got these zoo animal stickers.














Next I got these pretty butterfly stickers!














I got this from one of my boyfriend family members. I am currently using this as my dream journal.












My boyfriend gave me these for Christmas!















Beauty Items:

I got this new wallet from my daughter's grandma on her father's side.













I got this scarf from my friend Janel.














My mom got me this eye pillow. She thought this would help for when I get migraines.













I got this set of lotion and fuzzy socks.














I got this set of Twisted Pepper Mint from Bath and Body works.













I also got this set from Bath and Body Works as well.













Last thing is this set called A Thousand Wishes.















Love,
CES <3














No comments:

Post a Comment