Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

What Chloe got for Christmas! 2016

Hey everyone sorry these post are late! I had other posts that needed to be up before this one. I am also sharing with you what I got for Christmas very soon!


Chloe got both of the Shimmer & Shine dolls.














She also got the animals to go with it!














Chloe got Dora & Friends, Now she is just missing the boy Pablo.













Chloe got Peppa pig family.














Chloe got the my little pony set!














Chloe was excited to see she got Play-Doh Town!













She has also gotten some new books. Frozen, Shimmer & Shine and Paw Patrol.













I got Chloe this shirt from Carter's.















Chloe had a very good Christmas and got tons of stuff. This is just the things I wanted to share with ya'll.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment