Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Life Update: College Issues, No Job, Health Issues & A Brand New Year

Hey Everyone so I can't remember the last time I did a life update so today I decided to update ya'll on how life has been for me....

As of right now I am still having College issues with trying to go back to College. It mainly has to deal with financial aid which has been annoying. So right now I am not able to go back to College till I can figure it all out. I only have 4 classes left till I finish my Child Development degree.

I quit my job at Carter's in December because I wasn't getting much hours and it was a waste of my parents gas. Right now I do not have a job but I am doing research on Child Care jobs that I can apply to. I really don't want to go back to retail jobs so my goal is to get hired at a Child Care place in the infant classroom.

So at the beginning of this year I found out that I was allergic to all berries.I had to end up going to the hospital to get steroids. So now I have to stay away from all berries. I also been dealing with stomach issues since I had my gallbladder removed in 2015.

This year I plan to work on getting my license, get a job in Child Care, Send Chloe to Pre K, and work on my health issues.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment