Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul: December 2016

Hey everyone I haven't done a Dollar Tree haul in a while so I thought I would share what I got in December from the Dollar Tree.


I got more Lysol wipes and fabric spray.














I picked up this scented oil warmer for my room.














I picked up some more sleep aid.














I got some more dry shampoo and also some more Shampoo & Conditioner.













I got me some sour skittles.














This was the only washi tape I was able to find but I was so excited that I finally found the owl washi.












I picked up some more hair supplies. Chloe needed some hair detangler and some hair clips. I got me some more hair ties and hair clips as well.











I got me some gum because it helps me not bite my nails.













I picked up some more deodorant.














My favorite chips to get at the Dollar Tree!














These are my favorite granola bars to get as well.














I got these marshmallows for Chloe as a snack.














I got Chloe this night light to put in our room.














The only sticker sheet I got from Dollar Tree.














Last item I picked up was these small rubber bands. I use these to tie Chloe hair when I do braids in her hair.













Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment