Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

My Sticker Binder Collection!!! 2016

Hey everyone today blog post is all about my sticker binder collection! This has been a perfect way for me to store all of my planner stickers. As of right now I have 4 sticker binders that I use for my planner stickers.


First binder I have is my decorative stickers. This is my thickest binder so far that I have.













Next is my functional sticker binder and this is where I keep all my functional stickers plus my gemstone stickers and my washi strips.












Next is my seasonal sticker binder and this is where I keep all my seasonal stickers like Valentine's, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas themed stickers.











Last is my mini sticker binder and here is where I store all the stickers that I plan to use for my mini Happy Planner.













Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment