Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Favorite Planner Supplies Series #2: Stickers!!!

Hey everyone so today is part two of my favorite planner supplies I love! Today is all about my favorite stickers!!


These circus stickers are so cute! I plan to use these in February.













I am obsessed with mermaid stickers and I can't wait to use these!!













I am in love with owl stickers and I am starting to get my own collection of a bunch of different owl stickers.












These treat stickers are so freaking cute! Dollar tree has the best stickers!!













I found these at the Dollar Tree and I can't wait to try these out in my planners. I heard great reviews about these stickers.












These fall stickers are so perfect for the planner to decorate for fall or for Thanksgiving.













These Christmas sticker books are my favorite! They are so festive and cute!













These stickers I plan to use in my health planner to help me keep track of my moods.














Stay tuned because next in this series is my favorite washi tape!!!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment