Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Updated Scarf Collection: 2016

Hey Everyone Today I am doing a updated scarf collection!


This scarf I love because it has a owl on it. I think this came from Dollar General or Family Dollar.












This scarf has black polka dots and I can't exactly remember where this came from.













This is a chevron scarf. I can't remember where this one came from.













This is a pink cheetah print scarf and this came from Dollar General store.













This blue pattern scarf came from Walgreens.














This scarf came from Rue21.














This scarf came from my boyfriend sister.














This one came from Walgreens.














This breast cancer scarf came from the Dollar Tree.













This spider scarf came from the Dollar Tree.














This scarf also came from the Dollar Tree.














This candy corn scarf is from Dollar Tree.














This last scarf is a snowflake scarf from Dollar Tree.













Next I thought I would show you the three beanies I own. This first one is from my daughter's Father.












Next is this pink cheetah print beanie from Dollar General.













This last beanie is also from the Dollar General.















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment