Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Mommy and Chloe Outfit of the Day: 3rd Funeral This Year :( (11/4/2016)

Hey everyone so this year hasn't been the best for my family.... We had my grandpa passed away in May, My cousin in September and now my great aunt in October. I haven't mentioned much on here about it but I thought I would share what me and Chloe wore.


Mommy:

Dress: Forever 21
Flats: Payless

















So I decided after going to two funerals already there wasn't a point to wear makeup so I kept my face natural. My hair I just kept simple as well.













Chloe:

Shirt: Carter's
Pants: Sears
Flats: Sears












My pretty baby is getting big!















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment