Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

How I Plan in my Happy Planner

Hey Everyone today I am sharing with you how I plan in my new Happy Planner! I can't wait to start using this planner. I am almost done using my Ban.Do planner for this year....


So this is what my planner looks like for next year. It's the 18 month Peony Vertical Happy Planner. I will start using this planner at the end of December.










This is how I pre plan in the Happy Planner. This is the first week that I will start using which is December 26-January 1. For the side bar for that week I plan to write down all my New Years Goals.










 Here is a closer look at the planner.














These are the sticky notes I am using to plan in my planner and these are from Dollar tree.













Last this is how I plan to use the boxes in the planner. Top box I will use to write down important things like bills, birthdays, holidays, work and appointments. Middle box I will use to write down my to do list for that day. Bottom box I will write down little things like Chloe schedule, blog posts, TV shows, health, etc.









Look out for more Happy Planner blog posts coming soon!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment