Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Chloe Fall/Thanksgiving Books

Hey everyone Today I am sharing with you the fall/thanksgiving books I have for Chloe.

This book is called My First Thanksgiving Book. It talks about the culture and how this holiday started.












This one is called The Biggest Pumpkin Ever. Talks about mice that try to grow a pumpkin then brings it to a contest.












This book is called Thanksgiving Mice. This book is about mice who puts on a play about Thanksgiving.












This book is called Our Pumpkin and it's more of a learning book about pumpkins.













The last book is called Pooh's Pumpkin. It's about pooh trying to take care and grow a pumpkin.













Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment