Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

September Budget Recap 2016

Hey Everyone so today I am doing my September Budget Recap! Sorry it's up a little late.

This is the first half of the month of September. I was able to put $40 towards my students loans for September 1st. I also bought a happy planner this month which I am excited to start using for next year!










This is the second half of the month for September. I had a obsession with the Dollar Tree this month. I was also able to put $45 towards my student loans again.











My total income for the month was $386.61. My bills was $131.00 and I was able to put $85.00 towards my debt!













Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment