Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Quick Health Update: Anxiety Medication

Hey Everyone so I just wanted to updated ya'll on how I am doing being on anxiety medication. When I first started taking it I had a lot of side effects which were: headaches, insomnia, dizzy, couldn't focus, stomach issues, and weight loss. Luckily within 2 weeks those side effects have went away except for the insomnia. I feel so much better being on the anxiety medication because I don't get angry or upset like I used to. So far I been on the medication for a month now. I am on the medication called Sertraline.

Here is my quick little update on how I am doing being on Anxiety Medication.....


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment