Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, October 7, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul: Beginning of October 2016

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing with you another Dollar Tree haul. I mainly got food items.....


Food Items:

I recently I got back into loving these. I used to eat them in high school a lot but then stopped. Now I am loving them again.












I got these m&ms and crunch bars for Chloe as a little treat.













I got some bite size chips for dip and more hot fries of course.













I also got some Jalapeno cheddar cheese dip and some lays sour cream and onion chips.













Next I got some of these whales cheddar snacks which is comparable to the goldfish snacks.













 I got some rotini pasta noodles and Hunt's Meat pasta sauce.













I got these mini ravioli for Chloe to eat for lunch one day.













Last I picked up some rice sides and macaroni and cheese.














Non Food Items:

I picked up this cute Halloween scarf.














Last item I picked up was some lysol wipes.















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment