Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

September Debt Update: 2016

Hey Everyone! Today I am doing my debt update for the month of September.

Student Loans:

So my unpaid interest right now is getting ridiculous because of when I was in the forbearance period. I seriously need to work on it... Anyways now every month I am making a minimal payment of $39.28.











Medical:

I now have 16 medical bills and the total of all is $21,893.81. I am still currently paying on my surgical bill.













Total Debt:

My total Debt is $28,921.31















What Is My Credit Score?

My credit score is slowly starting to go up.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment