Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul: End of September 2016

Hey everyone today I am sharing with you what I got at the Dollar Tree.


Food Items:

Chloe loves these!














Chloe loves eating these little crackers as a snack.













I pretty much always get these every time I go to the Dollar Tree. The oat & honey is my favorite.













I am addicted to these chips!!!














I love making pasta for lunch!














Pasta sauce is much needed to go with the penne.














Breast Cancer Awareness Items:

I found a breast cancer scarf to add to my scarf collection!













I bought this magnet that I can put on a car when I get one.













I got these headband wraps because I want to put these on my new planner.













I bought these because I love these hair ties more than the regular hair ties and these are cute!














Love,
CES <3








No comments:

Post a Comment