Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

What's In Chloe Toddler Backpack? 2016

Hey Everyone! Today I am sharing with you what's in Chloe backpack. We take this backpack when we are out somewhere or running errands. Next year hopefully Chloe will be starting Pre K and I can do What's in Chloe school backpack!

I got this backpack at Sears.














I keep extra clothes in her backpack just in case. Also panties as well for her.













Just small coloring books that she can draw in.














I just keep some crayons in this container so she can draw in her small coloring books.













I got this at Dollar Tree and Chloe loves trying to put this together with my help.













2 small books that Chloe can look at.














I keep boogie wipes in her backpack because Chloe has really bad allergies and these help her out with her nose.












First aid kit and sanitizer.














Lotion for Chloe and a hair tie.














Last I keep some fruit bars in her backpack.















Love,
CES <3





No comments:

Post a Comment