Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Shoe Collection 2016

Hey Everyone today I am sharing with you my shoe collection.....

These are the flats that I wear almost everyday. I got these from Payless in the children section because my feet are small.












These boots are from Walmart and I wear these in the Fall & Winter.













These are my running shoes and I got them from Walmart.













These are from the Hanna Montana brand that was at Walmart. I don't care about the brand I just love how they look on me. Again from the children section. All my shoes are from Children section.










These wedges are from Target. I wear these during the Spring and Summer season.













These are the only "High Heels" I own. I am not sure where I got these from.













These flip flops are from Walmart.














I got these from my boyfriend sister.















Love,
CES <3











No comments:

Post a Comment