Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Health Update: UTI Went To My Kidney's?!?

Hey Everyone today I am doing a health update because in the past week or so I been in the hospital twice. So part with my IC which is a bladder disease I get UTI's all the time. Which if you didn't know a UTI is Urinary Tract Infection. My UTI got so bad that I was having back pain, side pain, nausea, and vomiting. So the doctor ran some test and put me on a IV that gave me fluids and also pain medication. The nurse that did the IV seriously bruised my hand really bad.



















My veins are really small so nurses have a difficult time trying to put a IV in my arm. This nurse decided to try to put it in my hand which didn't work because she said she got a valve and it started to bleed a lot and it knotted up. This picture is the after affect of what happened. It looks worse in person....
Anyways so the doctor came in and told me I got a UTI that went into my Kidneys. My last UTI was back in February....
I got some antibiotics and now I am starting to feel like my self again.

Part of having IC is me dealing with getting UTI's all the time..... Which suck!!!

Oh Now I have more Hospital bills to pay :( I need to find affordable health insurance soon.


Love,
CES <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment