Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Cleaning Products I Use!

Hey Everyone! Today I am sharing with you what cleaning products I use in my room and Chloe room. I do still live with my parents so I don't have to buy many cleaning products for my self. These products are what I use a lot of the time.

This is how I store my cleaning products.














I get these disinfectant wipes at the Dollar Tree and I use these to wipe down counters and also clean Chloe potty.












I use this on my bed and also on Chloe bed. I got this from the Dollar Tree.













I got this to use on the carpets and also on mine and Chloe bed. The smell is amazing!













Of course I have to have Lysol spray since me and Chloe get sick a lot.













This Glade spray smells amazing and keeps the room smelling good for a while.













I always have to make sure I have these two items with me.













I use these trash bags in mine and Chloe trash cans, It smells like roses! From Dollar Tree.













Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment