Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, August 19, 2016

Chloe Shorts Collection 2016

Hey Everyone! Today I am showing you Chloe shorts collection that she wears for Spring and Summer.

I got these shorts from Carter's and they were on clearance for about $3.99.













These are from Walmart.














These are from the Dollar General Store.














These sunflower shorts are from Walmart.














These shorts are from Dollar General.














These are my favorite and they are from Walmart.













These cheetah shorts are from Sears.














These are also from Sears.














These are from Walmart.














I am not entirely sure where these are from.














These are from Dollar General.















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment