Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Chloe Current Favorite Books 2016

Hey Everyone! Today I am sharing with you Chloe current favorite books that she has been loving.

This book is perfect because it helps Chloe learn about colors. She is very good knowing all the colors now she just enjoys this book.












Chloe has been obsessed with Blues Clues lately.














Ever since Teletubbies came back on TV Chloe has been going crazy over this show. I explained to her that when I was little I used to watch this so now she is obsessed with this show and she loves the books.










Here is another Teletubbies book....














Here is the last Teletubbies book we have.














Ever since I bought this book Chloe has been in love with it!













Chloe loves reading this book at night before bed!














Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment