Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August Ban.Do Planner Spread: How I Decorate It!

Hey Everyone! Today I am sharing with you how I decorated my planner for August.

Here is what the monthly page looks like for August.













This is my Notes page. I always just write down my bills, goals, and events that I have for that month.












This is my Monthly Calendar page.














The first week of August is a Watermelon theme! I got this on Etsy from KG Planner but I think she just renamed her shop to a different name.












The second week of August is a School theme!














The third week of August is a Fall Fox theme! This theme is my favorite for this month!!













The last week of August is a Lisa Frank theme! Stickers I got from Dollar Tree.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment