Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

What's In My Christmas Stocking? 2014

Happy New Year Everyone, I hope ya'll had a great Christmas to the ones who celebrate it. I love Christmas not because of presents but because of the overall feeling plus I love Christmas music and movies! Anyways here is what I got in my Christmas Stocking this year.


I had this Stocking ever since Kindergarten. It was made by my teacher family.




























Mascara.














Cute little nail polish!














Eyeshadow and eye liner.














CoverGirl Concealer.











































































Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment