Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, January 5, 2015

The "Me Time" Tag 2015

Hey Everyone! Today I am doing a tag that has been going around YouTube which is where I find all the tags that I want to do.

1. What do You Watch or Read during Me Time? - I usually will watch YouTube Videos or TV Shows. I was reading The Host but it's dragging it's a very slow book so I switched to reading Vampire Academy Book #3.

















2. What Do You Wear during Me Time? - I mostly wear pajamas or whatever is comfortable to me.





















3. What Are Your Favorite Me Time Beauty Products?















































4. What's Your Favorite Nail Polish? - This is the current nail polish I am wearing. It's By OPI in California Raspberry I think....

















5. What Do You Eat or Drink during Me Time? - I don't drink anything special during me time or eat any desert. I will show you my favorite mug right now that I been loving.

















6. What Is Your Current Favorite Candle? - I don't burn a lot of candle but I do sometimes use my owl candle wax burner.

















7. Do You Ever have Outdoor Me Time? - I am not really a outdoor person except for taking Chloe outside to play.

8. Would You Ever Go See a Movie Alone? - Yes I would love to if I ever could.

9. Favorite Online Shop? - Delias.Com


Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment