Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Health Update: Going To See A Hematologist (Blood Disorder?)

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I posted on here I been working a lot lately at my new job. I been getting almost 40 hours a week and it's been tough with Chloe adjusting to it. Anyways today I am doing a Health Update....

So I went to the Doctor not to long ago and my doctor thought I might have Von Willebrand which is a genetic blood disorder because I been having abnormal periods lately. So she did a Von Willebrand test to check my blood and she said one of the test came back slightly abnormal.

I am now being referred to see a Hematologist so they can run more tests to see if I do actually have Von Willebrand. I have a appointment on January 29th and I have that day off from work. My doctor just told me to keep taking birth control pills to stop my periods till they figure out if I have a blood disorder.


Just a quick update for ya'll! I will do a update on the results I get probably in February!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment