Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

What Chloe Got For Christmas (21 Months Old) 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hey ya'll I wanted to show you what Chloe got for Christmas this year. I am not bragging I appreciate the things we get I just wanted to show you what Chloe has been interested in and what we got her for Christmas. She is almost 2 years old! Also I am doing a blog post on what Chloe got in her Christmas stocking as well.


What My Mom Got Her:
















Minnie with a blanket.














A puzzle.














Some coloring books. Chloe loves to draw and color.













A singing Minnie.














Minnie Chair.














Minnie Pony Stable.














Minnie Tea Cup Set.













































What Chloe got from her Uncle Larry:

















What Chloe got from her Cousin Ashley (My Cousin):

Hello Kitty with a Blanket.















What Chloe got from her Great Grandma (My Grandma):


















Love,
CES <3


















No comments:

Post a Comment