Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Chloe 21 Month Update: Almost 2 years Old!!! 2014

Hey everyone so Chloe is almost 2 years old..... I can't believe how fast it goes! Today I am doing Chloe's 21 month update. The next update will be when she is 2 years old.


Height: Last time we measured her she was 31 inches.

Weight: Last time we checked she was 22 pounds.

Teeth: Chloe just went to the dentist and he said she has some teeth coming in so that has been making her really fussy lately. Chloe does love brushing her teeth but she hates the dentist!

Feeding Schedule: Chloe has 3 meals a day with snacks in between. We still don't give her dairy because Chloe is severely lactose intolerant. Chloe drinks lactose free milk and has lactose free yogurt. I also been giving her more organic snacks like Plum Kids Organic Jammy Sammy, Organic squeezers, and Annie's Organic Graham Crackers.

Clothing and Diaper Sizes: Chloe wears 18 month clothing but still can fit into some 12 month clothing. Chloe wears size 6 shoes and wears size 4 diapers still. Chloe is not ready to be potty trained yet but I have been still teaching her about the potty and getting her to tell me when she does go potty. She will say when she poops but not when she pees yet. So hopefully after she turns 2 we can start the process of potty training.

Sleep Routine: Chloe wakes up around 7:30-9AM and she will take a nap around 2PM. Lately Chloe has been fighting me on what time she goes to bed at night because recently she hasn't been going to bed till 10:30PM or later. I don't like her going to bed that late so I been working on getting her to go to bed earlier but it's been tough. She still wakes me up at night but it's not as bad as it was. We still do co-sleep and probably will for a while because my room is so small that I can't fit another bed. I love co-sleeping with her and it doesn't really bother me.

Pacifier and Bottle Weaning Update: No more Paci and No more Bottles!!! Chloe has been weaned off both for about a couple of months now which is great.

Chloe 2 Year Birthday Party Plans: Me and her dad are not planning her party till the holidays are over, so we will start to plan it in January. Chloe birthday is March 10th.


Milestones/Random:

* Chloe loves putting money in her piggy bank! She is always asking my dad for money.
* She can clean up after her self now she loves to try to sing the clean up song while she does it.
* She knows body parts like eyes, nose, mouth, hair, toes, belly, etc.
* She knows certain colors like blue, red, green, yellow.
* She is very active and independent.
* She still loves to brush her teeth and loves when me and her do it together.
* I feel like she is already in the terrible 2's,
* She still loves to play outside.
* She loves to try to dress her self.
* She loves to sing!

Favorite Shows:

* Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
* Doc Mcstuffins
* Dora
* Bubble Guppies
* Jake and the Neverland Pirates



























































































































Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment