Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Book Update: Currently Reading, Recent Books I Read & My Current Book Wish List

Hey Everyone! Today I am doing a Book Update because I haven't did any book reviews in a while so I decided to share with ya'll what I am currently reading, what books I have read recently and my current book wish list.


What I am Currently Reading: The Host by Stephenie Meyer





















Recent Books I Read:

* Mortal Instruments Book #2
* House Of Night Book #2
* Divergent
* Gossip Girl Book #1
* Perks of being a Wallflower


My Current Book Wish List:


1. Vampire Academy Book #3
2. Maze Runner Book #2
3. Divergent Book #2
4. Pretty Little Liars Book #7
5. Mortal Instruments Book #3
6. Gossip Girl Book #2
7. House of Night Book #3
8. Devil Wears Prada


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment