Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Wednesday Addams Halloween Inspired look (10/31/2014)

Happy Halloween!
Hey everyone sorry this is late but I had other schedule blog post that had to go up before this one. Anyways here is what I wore for Halloween. This year Chloe spent Halloween with her dad and I didn't have much to do but I still wanted to dress up a little. I actually thought about this at the last minute but it was very easy to recreate. I decided to be Wednesday Addams because I love Addams Family! So with this look I decided to keep the classic pig tails but add some makeup just to give this look some pop of color but still keep it very dark since Wednesday loves dark colors. My outfit is everything from my closet.... I didn't have to buy anything! So you can easily recreate this look with pieces from your own closet.

Who Am I?






















My Inspired Look:




















Dress: Cotton On
Tights: Melrose
Heels: Melrose
Necklace: Not Sure































The Makeup:
















I decided to give Wednesday Addams a bit of color so for the eyes I used purple eye shadow and for the lips I did red.
















































Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment