Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, November 14, 2014

My Week In Pictures: November 3-9 2014

Hey everyone Happy November! Thanksgiving is almost here.... What are you thankful for? Anyways here is my week in pictures.


Monday Nov. 3:
Having some play time before it started to rain.





























Did some art time in the living room....














Watching Are You The One? On MTV.















Tuesday Nov. 4:
For Breakfast she had Cheerios with Waffles and some Syrup. She loves to dip now.













Chloe decided to watch TV in the float.














Watched Grease and Grease 2!















Thursday Nov. 6:
It was a bit chilly today but for past 2 days Chloe hasn't really been able to go outside because of it being cold and raining but today we decided to go on a walk so I bundled her up.


























Watched the original Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory.













 Watched Reign!!!















Friday Nov. 7:






























Chloe is leaving tomorrow so I did some laundry.













Watching Kendra on Top.















Saturday Nov. 8:
She was hiding under the table.














Chloe got to see the cows before she left today.














Watched some YouTube videos... I been loving Carahslife lately.













Put up a mini Christmas tree in mine and Chloe room. My favorite holiday is Christmas.














Sunday Nov. 9:
This is my brother's frog.














This is a stray dog that stays in our neighborhood. It loves to lay in our yard, he is a very sweet dog. We give him water and food all the time.











The Change Up. I love him he is so sexy!














My mom cut my hair for me because it is so damaged and needed to be cut. I love my hair short because it's easier for me to deal with and looks better straighten.
















The Walking Dead!!!
















Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment