Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Job Interview (10/24/2014)

Hey everyone so on Friday I had a Job Interview at a Clothing Store called Express. It's a clothing store that is in our local mall. Here is what I wear to a Job Interview. I should know on October 27th if I got the job.


Top: Cynthia Rowley (My cousin gave me this top)
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Boots: Faded Glory
















Closer look at the top.....


















Bracelets: BCBG














I decided to straighten my hair which I haven't done in a while. I really want a hair cut!














*If I get the job I will do a update on how things will be different from being a stay at home single mom to a working single mom*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment