Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Week In Pictures: September 29-October 5 2014

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted lately I had Chloe and my anxiety has been crazy lately. Chloe left to spend a week with her dad so I can schedule some blog posts, get a break and put in some job applications. Anyways here is my week in pictures.....


Monday Sept. 29:
Chloe eating pancake for breakfast with her lactose free milk.









Watching TV.....










Watching the new show called Scorpion. About geniuses who help the FBI and Government with criminal cases. So far it's really good.









Tuesday Sept. 30:















Watched another new show called HappyLand.















Wednesday October 1:
It's October!!!! Halloween is coming.....














Washing laundry.....





























Watching Teen Mom 2.















Thursday October 2:
Making a mess and looking at her books.














Watching Reign! Even though I am so far behind....














Friday October 3:
Watching a marathon of Blues Clues with Chloe this morning. I used to watch this all the time when I was little.












I been obsessed with Temple Run lately. Chloe likes watching me play it. Here is my stats....














Saturday October 4:















My mom took this picture of Chloe. Ugh so jealous of her blue eyes.... 













Tech Toddler.


















I found her in her pajama dresser. She was putting on necklaces lol she is so silly. Love her smile.













Sunday October 5:
She had a long day.....














On chapter 6 of Mortal Instruments City of Ashes book #2. 














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment