Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Life Update: August and September 2014

Hey everyone I am doing a life update for the months of August and September to just update ya'll on what's been going on lately in my life.


Life Update for August:

* My Brother moved out of the house.
* I got denied by Medicaid. So I am now trying to find other ways to get health insurance. It's really upsetting and frustrating.
* I started doing Yoga again even though I don't do it all the time.
* I am not going to College this semester because I still owe my College money. I hope to go back in January because I only have 3 classes left till I get my Associates Degree.
* My Great Grandma died.....
* My Brother came to visit.


Life Update for September:

* Chloe had her first dentist appointment.
* Chloe is 18 Months!
* I got a phone because my other phone got turned off. I use my old phone for Chloe to use she loves looking at photos and videos of her self.
* I am looking for a job now so I can start providing for Chloe and My Self.
* The puppy that we got had died.... His name was Blue. I did a blog post on him a while back. We are not sure exactly why he died.
* My Brother is moving back in for personal reasons.


Here is what has been going on lately in my life. The next life update won't be posted till beginning of January because I am going to combine October, November and December all in one update.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment