Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, September 8, 2014

My Week In Pictures (August 25-31) 2014

Hey everyone here is my week in pictures for the last week of August!


Monday Aug. 25:

My mom decorated a box for Chloe to play in. 









Love Pretty in Pink!









Took Chloe on a walk about 8pm. Can't wait till it gets cooler.









Tuesday Aug. 26:

Chloe loves trying on my shoes.





























Pretty Little Liars Mid-Season Finale!










Wednesday Aug. 27:

Watching her cartoons and playing with her hair bows.








Chloe doesn't like the heat.









Playing with her Puzzles.




















Thursday Aug. 28:

Watching Roseanne Marathon.



















Chloe reunites with her Uncle Larry.










Friday Aug. 29:

Chloe left today to spend almost a week with her dad so I went to Churches Chicken to use their WIFI to watch some YouTube.








Saturday Aug. 30:













Since Chloe is with her dad I decided to spend time with my friend Kara because I haven't seen her in a while. We went to Casa Ole and I got Fajita Nachos. I also spent the night over at her place.





This is Kara's new Guinea Pig named Elmo.









We watched The Neighbors or Bad Neighbors anyways it's hilarious I was laughing the whole time. Be warned that it does have nudity. I do recommend this movie.







Sunday Aug. 31:

Tinkerbell and Max decided to chill with me on the couch for a little bit.








I am currently on Chapter 22 of The Maze Runner.










Love,
CES <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment