Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chloe 18 Month Update: 2014

Hey everyone! Chloe is 18 months now so she is 1 and half. She is getting so big and is a very active toddler.


Height: 31 Inches

Weight: Chloe is 22 pounds

Teeth: Chloe has about 3 teeth coming in right now. She been teething a lot lately. Two on the top and one at the bottom I think.

Feeding Schedule: Chloe drinks Silk Soy Milk, Water, and Apple Juice. Chloe favorite foods are Raisins, Pickles, and Apples. She will have 3 meals and snacks in the day.

Clothing And Diaper Sizes: Chloe is in 18 month clothing now but can still fit into 12 month clothing. She is in size 4 diapers now. We have been introducing a little potty to her she will usually just sit on it when I go to the bathroom. She is not ready for potty training yet so I won't force her. I do read her a potty book as well.

Sleep Routine: Chloe has been waking me up around 7-8:30AM. Chloe will only take 1 nap now which is around 1 or 2PM. Chloe goes to sleep about 9:30-10PM. Me and Chloe still co-sleep in the same bed. Chloe is still having trouble sleeping at night, she usually will wake me up 1 or 2 times a night. I been working with her to get her to sleep through the night. Our bed time routine usually consist of bath, going on a walk, bed time snack, reading books, brushing teeth, and milk.

Mini Health Update: Chloe had her first dentist appointment which she hated of course. She has no cavities and is using non fluoride tooth paste. She loves to brush her teeth and will ask to do it. Chloe also had a eye appointment which they said she has a slight lazy eye. She doesn't need glasses right now but she goes back in January just to make sure it didn't get worse. Last she had her 18 month update which she got 1 shot and the doctor told us to try giving her gas drops for her sensitive stomach. I also now keep a Health and Food journal for Chloe since she is lactose intolerant and has a sensitive stomach.

Pacifier and Bottle Weaning Update: Chloe still using her pacifier but I been trying to only give it to her when she takes a nap and at night. She knows how to say pacifier or paci and will ask for it. She doesn't use it though when she goes with her dad. She still takes bottles as well but I been working with her lately on only getting a bottle when she takes a nap and at night. I plan to fully switch her very soon it's a working progress but I don't want to force her. She will take sippy cups with her meals and when we go on a walk. She does drink from a regular cup as well so almost switched over.

Milestones/Random:

* She loves to climb on everything!
* She will put her dirty diapers in the trash.
* Will try to help me with the dishes and laundry.
* She is wearing shoes more often.
* Again she loves to brush her teeth and will ask to do it.
* She has major tantrums and fits.
* She loves to draw and color.
* Loves playing in the water.
* Loves being outside.
* Plays with my makeup.
* Learning to use a spoon and fork.
* Her hair is growing more!
* Loves to smell the flowers.
* She can take off her diaper.
* She will try to put on her clothes.
* Likes to put on everybody else shoes.

Chloe Can Say:

* Papa
* Peppa
* Minnie
* Hi & Bye
* Momma & Dadda
* Shoes
* Ball
* Hat
* Sit
* Hot & Cold
* Slide
* Eyes & Belly
* Ice
* Uncle
* Night Night





























































































































My 18 Month Postpartum Belly: I haven't did a postpartum in a while so I thought I would do a update.....













The only exercise I do is going on walks with Chloe and sometimes I will do Yoga for at least 30 mins.


*The next update I will do on Chloe is when she is 21 months which will be in December.*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment