Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, September 26, 2014

A Day In My Life: 9/11/2014

Hey everyone! Here is a day in my life for September 11, 2014.

The Alarm went off at 7:30am because today I take Chloe to her 18 month Check Up. I got my self and her dressed and headed in to town. Her appointment was not until 9am but we got seen a little early. She weighs 22 pounds and is 31 inches long. Chloe got 1 shot which she hates and it always makes her just want to sleep. Anyways we got home and ate something about 10am and then we went outside around 10:30am for a little play time outside. At 11:30 I did the dishes.

At 2:30pm Chloe took a nap and I cleaned the room and watched Sex and The City Movie. Chloe slept all the way till about 5:15pm which normally I don't let her sleep that long but after she gets shots they always make her feel a little crappy so I just let her sleep and get some rest. After she wakes up we got supper and we went on a walk about 7:30pm. I been putting going on a walk to Chloe bed time routine because I feel like it will help her calm down and get ready for bed. We came in about 8pm and I gave Chloe a bath. After bath Chloe got a bed time snack and we brush teeth. Then we usually will read books and Chloe was asleep about 10pm.


Waiting in the waiting room to see the doctor.










This was the design on the wall in the doctor office room. They have a different theme in each room.








Chloe was snacking on raisins while waiting on the doctor to show.









Playing outside for a little bit.










For some reason she loves sitting in this container. Usually the container holds her stuff animals but she will throw them all out and sit in it. Chloe got this for Christmas.







She loves this butterfly headband!










Poor baby....Every time she gets a shot it makes her not feel good.










*Here is a day in my life! I will do a full day on everything I do very soon. Chloe is still with her dad right now. Enjoying a break while I can.*


Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment