Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Parenting Must Read Book: Toilet Training by Vicki Lansky

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a book with you about potty training your toddler or child.

This book is written by Vicki Lansky. It's a guide to Daytime and Nighttime potty training.








Here is some topics they discuss in the Toilet Training book.








Here are the chapters....









This just gives you some tips on how to know when your child is ready to be potty trained. Basically if your child can express that they are dry or wet, Dislikes dirty diapers, Able to stay dry after a nap, or even brings you a diaper.





Here are some other books that she has written...










*I hope you find this helpful*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment