Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Week In Pictures: August 4-10 2014

Hey everyone! Here is my week in pictures....


Monday August 4:












Watching YouTube Videos. Chloe is with her dad till Thursday or Friday.









Reading Pretty Little Liars book series #6 called Killer I think. I mostly read when Chloe is with her dad.








Tuesday August 5:


Watching LivinLikeLindsey on YouTube. Watching the Sister Summer series.









Of course I watch ItsJudysLife. I love their twins!










I used this today and it's the Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser. 









Pretty Little Liars!!!










Chasing Life!!!










Wednesday August 6:











I started reading The Maze Runner!




















Thursday August 7:

Washing Chloe's laundry.









Updating my Health and Pain Journal.









I tried a nose strip for the first time.









Started doing Yoga again.










Friday August 8:

My baby girl is finally home!









Eating her feet....



























Saturday August 9:

Chloe and her Grandma









Time for a nap!









Playing on her slide outside.










Sunday August 10:










































Love,
CES <3




No comments:

Post a Comment