Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Toddler Healthy Snack Review: Kiddylicious

Hey everyone! Today I am doing a review on a toddler snack that I picked up at my local grocery store... It must be new because I never seen them before till now. My mom showed me these and thought Chloe would love them. They are called Kiddylicious...




































These Snacks are Sweet Potato and Banana crisp/bites. They are made with real bananas and real sweet potato's. They are gluten and lactose free which is great for Chloe since she is lactose intolerant. These snacks are suitable for people who are Cellacs, Lactose Intolerant and Vegetarians.

Here are the nutritional facts for the sweet potato crisps.....
















Here are the nutritional facts for the banana bites.....

















I seen that Chloe loves the sweet potato crisps! They are made with 1/3 of a real sweet potato. The ingredients are very simple no added stuff.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment