Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Week In Pictures: June 30- July 6 2014

Hey everyone! July is finally here and it is summer :) Here is my week in pictures.....


Monday June 30 (Last Day of June!):
They are starting to pack and move to London! Catching up....

















This is one of my favorite cups. I love the owl on it! 

















Watching Switch at Birth!

















The Fosters!

















Tuesday July 1 (Finally July):
I just love this part where Emilia kept coming in wearing her dad stuff.

















Watching the June Journeys from LivinLikeLindsey on YouTube.

















My hair looks so weird when I wear it down.... I hate my baby hairs...
















Wednesday June 2 (My baby is Home!):




































Watching Big Brother!!!

















Thursday June 3:




































Friday July 4 (Happy Independence Day):
Watching Myhousewifelife! 

































I watched Anchorman 2 over at Kara's. Didn't really do much today.
















Kara's new hamster.

















Sunday July 6 "Family Reunion":





































































Love,
CES <3





















No comments:

Post a Comment