Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

What Chloe Eats in a Day #3 (5/24/2014)

Hey everyone!
I am here with another What Chloe eats in a day #3, I will be showing you what Chloe eats for her 3 main meals and what Chloe eats for her snacks. Chloe is Lactose Intolerant so I can't give her a lot of dairy, Chloe does drink Silk Original Soy Milk.


Breakfast:
Half of a Waffle, Half of a Blueberry Bagel and Strawberry Nugget Bites.


















Mid-Morning Snack:
Slice Cucumber and Banana Puffs
Chloe loves these Gerber graduates Puffs her favorites are Strawberry Apple and Banana. 
















Lunch:
Creamy Chicken Stew with Veggies and Crackers


















Mid-Afternoon Snack:
Apple and Sweet Potato Crunchies, Animal Crackers and a Banana Cookie


















Supper:
Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy with Carrots, Peas and Corn


















Bed Time Snack:
Yoplait Lactose Free Cherry Yogurt


















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment