Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Outfit Of The Day (5/18/2014) and (5/20/2014)

Hey everyone! I haven't did a OOTD in a while since my mirror broke so I been trying to take pictures in a different way. I wore this outfit to go see Godzilla with my friend Kara. The other outfit is what I wore to just hang out with her and just relax.

May 18:

Top: Pretty Little Liars (Delias)
Jeans: 579 
Flats: Faded Glory (Walmart)














For makeup I wore pink eyeshadow with blue eye liner. Eye shadow is from Revlon Color Stay in Decadant and Blue eye liner is from NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Electric Blue.














May 20:

Top: L.E.I?
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Boots: Faded Glory (Walmart)















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment