Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, May 23, 2014

My Week In Pictures: May 12-18 2014

Hey everyone! Today I am doing my week in pictures.... Showing you what my day consisted of and what I do on a daily basis.


Tuesday May 13:
I was mostly in pain this whole day because of my bladder. I did go to Churches Chicken to use their Wifi to work on some blog posts and catch up on Youtube videos. I then went home and just relaxed till Chloe came home.

















Catching up on ItsJudyLife vlogs!

































I finally finished the Hunger Games Series now reading Vampire Academy!
















Wednesday May 14:
She loves to climb on the couch and stand up to look out the window.
















Wore my hair up in a bun today. I rarely wear my hair down anymore I always either have it up in a pony tail or in a bun. My hair has been a pain lately to deal with. I also put on concealer, powder, mascara and a lip stain. Simple quick makeup that takes less than 5 minutes for me to do.












This is what I make all the time for Lunch! Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli.
















Friday May 16:
Chloe loves to play with the magnets.
















She is so silly!!
















Eating Lemon Chicken, Roll and French Fries.

















Saturday May 17:


















Sunday May 18:
This is my outfit of the day.
















She loves playing with her radio.

































Our cats enjoying the sunny day outside.

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment