Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Summer Reading List: What I plan to read this Summer! 2014

Today I am sharing what books I plan to read this summer! Let me know what your reading this summer....


1. Hunger Games Mockingjay #3
I am currently reading this book now! District 13 is very interesting and seems as strict as the capitol. I am on Chapter 10 or 11 right now.
















2. Vampire Academy
I seen the movie and I loved it so I really want to read the book now.

















3. Gossip Girl
I loved the TV show series I am addicted to it so I decided to give this book a try and see if I will like it.
















4. Pretty Little Liars #6 Killer
I love Pretty Little Liars!

















5. Perks of being a WallFlower
I heard good reviews on this book and heard the movie was really good.

















These five books are what I plan to read this summer! What is on your Summer Reading List?


Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment