Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life Update: April and May 2014

Hey everyone! Today I am doing a life update for the months of April and May. I try to do these life updates every two months if I can.

April:

* We found out that Chloe is Lactose Intolerant. We had to switch her over to Soy Milk. She is doing much better now.
* Chloe spent the night with her daddy for the first time. It went well.
* I found out that my Thursday night/Center director had taken her own life. It was really emotional and tough for me. It's been emotional at school with everyone dealing with her loss.
* My mom went to the hospital, she has a heart problem and has problems with her ovaries.
* I am 22 years old!!! Did nothing just took care of Chloe and went to class.

May:

* Finished my Spring Semester of College!!! I made 2 B's and 2 A's.
* I got diagnosed with a Anxiety disorder. I got medicine for it and is going for counseling.
* I got a ultrasound on my Pelvic because TMI I am having trouble with my periods.
* I can't register for any classes because I just found out I owe my College money which I didn't know about. So I don't know when I will be able to take classes again. Might have to wait till next year to go to College but I hope not. I really want to graduate already!!!
* My mom might have surgery soon on her heart or back.
* Still a Single mom

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment