Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Book Review: Hunger Games Catching Fire #2

What would you do if you were thrown into the hunger games? Would you kill someone to survive?
I finally have finished the second book in the Hunger Games called Catching Fire. I can't remember the last time I did a book review but I am back into reading again so I will be doing more book reviews. I usually read at night after Chloe goes to sleep because I have trouble sleeping anyways. I am currently reading the last book in the Hunger Games Series.

I love the hunger game series! Katniss is brave and strong willed, I don't think I could do what she did to save her family and Peeta. She knew that the right thing to do was to fight and do the right thing.



















In this book there is a love triangle between Katniss, Peeta and Gale. Who would you pick if you were Katniss?

Katniss and Peeta thought they are done with the games but are shocked when President Snow announces the Quarter Quell and they are thrown back into the arena and fighting for their lives. Both make a deal with Haymitch... Katniss wants Peeta to be saved and Peeta wants Katniss to be saved. Before they are back in the games the district is over run by capitol troops and Gale is punished for his actions. President Snow threatens Katniss if she doesn't keep up with the romance with Peeta he will take action against her. In the games Katniss and Peeta team up with Finnick and Mags. Mags ends up dying in a poisonous fog.... Later Finnick saves Peeta life and Katniss can't figure out why. Soon they team up with Johanna, Beete and Wiress. They start to figure out that the arena is a big clock with different horrors at each hour like Poisonous fog, Monkeys, blood rain, and Jabberjays that repeat the sounds of their love ones screaming in horror, etc. Wiress figures it out first then Katniss puts the pieces together and warns the others. Beete comes up with a plan to kill off the other victors by using his wire as a electric shock to kill them but his plan doesn't work as he wanted it too. Katniss starts to freak out but then she remembers what Haymitch told her "Remember who the real enemy is" and Katniss puts a arrow into the force field causing it to shatter. Later when Katniss wakes up she finds out that Peeta is being held in capitol, District 12 is destroyed and District 13 is alive and running. 

How do you feel about District 13? Do you think Katniss will get Peeta back and that everything will be okay?

Sneak Peek into book #3: District 13 is very strict. Katniss is being used as a solider and they are waging war against the capitol. 











Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment